FR8yard, a favorite outdoor destination in Spartanburg for chef-driven street food, lots of craft beer, live entertainment & so much more, will be in full swing this spring, starting in March.
FR8yard is South Carolina’s first fully outdoor biergarten built entirely from re-purposed shipping containers! Located in the heart of downtown Spartanburg, FR8yard is a family-friendly, dog-friendly, community gathering spot centered around great food, drinks and entertainment creating an all around great time!
Learn more at fr8yard.com
How to Get There
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania
- Cobb County horseback instructor missing, suspicious disappearance police say
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7
- Mother, son arrested after man fatally stabbed during argument, officials say
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets the nod from CDC committee
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021