Gov. Ron DeSantis thinks students who attend Florida’s 12 state universities should be able to socialize without worrying about getting thrown out of school.To that end, DeSantis said Thursday he’s willing to consider a college students’ “bill of rights” that would preclude state universities from taking actions against students who are enjoying themselves.The governor’s office didn’t immediately respond to questions about when he might issue
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police: Woman found dead inside Burnsville apartment, investigation underway
- Tips for Landscaping on a Hill
- New COVID-19 Vaccination Site Opens in Spartanburg
- SEC women's basketball tournament begins Wednesday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- 2 trains go off the track in Anderson County
- Videocast: Cooler Tuesday; Tracking next rain
- Gardening Question: When can we expect the last freeze in South Carolina?
- Wofford earns No. 2 seed for SoCon tournament; Furman No. 3
- DHEC: SC expecting 41,000 doses of the new Janssen vaccine this week
- Lady Gaga's dog walker describes harrowing attack as 'very close call with death'