Greenville city firefighters have a new station to call home.
Firefighters moved into the modern brick-faced building at 20 E. Faris Road earlier this month, according to city spokeswoman Beth Brotherton.
Construction on the $4.9 million facility began in August 2019, said Greenville Fire Chief Steve Kovalcik. Acquisition of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctors warn lung damage from COVID-19 may be permanent
- Prisma Health to hold live town hall Thursday to answer Covid-19 vaccine questions
- Don’t ignore safety guidelines after you’re vaccinated, doctors say
- FBI seeks information about woman who may have information about endangered child
- Gov McMaster says SC is making progress in vaccine rollout
- NC’s COVID-19 numbers are dropping but they’re still too high
- Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine could be approved soon
- Snow in the NC mountains, cold across Charlotte area
- NC health officials promoting app that uses bluetooth to alert users to possible COVID exposure
- Big takeaways from the latest Cooper update