The coronavirus pandemic is forcing a family in Pennsylvania to say goodbye to a loved one battling cancer from a distance.WGAL spoke with the family and learned more about how the family is trying to make the last days of Fred Burns’ life memorable. One-by-one, friends, family members and neighbors have stopped by the York family’s home to give Fred Burns a little bit of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Will you get the third stimulus check? Here's how to know.
- SCHP: Driver injured after crashing into telephone pole on Geer Highway
- RNC maintains right to use former President Trump's name in fundraising
- S.C. Department of Consumer Affairs warns of COVID-19 vaccine scams
- ‘It was like trench warfare;’ Upstate doctor reflects on year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Disintegration Developer Shuts Down
- AAA Carolinas says gas prices continue to climb, most expensive since early 2019
- Rare meteorite that fell on UK driveway may contain 'ingredients for life'
- Associate Of Roger Stone Arrested On Charges Related To The Capitol Riot
- Driver plows through deadly South LA crash scene, hitting several people and LAPD officer