On sale Friday, JAN 12 at 11 AM.
Two-time Grammy® Award winner Jason Isbell and his mighty band, The 400 Unit, are coming to Greenville.
Their latest album, The Nashville Sound, was released in June and debuted at #1 on the Rock, Folk, Country, and Independent charts, while reaching #4 overall on the Billboard Top 200 Albums Chart. It is the follow up to 2015’s critically acclaimed Something More Than Free, which won Grammy Awards for Best Americana Album and Best American Roots Song (“24 Frames”).
The former Drive-By Trucker and his group have recently appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, CBS This Morning, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, and PBS Newshour.
“One of the finest singer-songwriters working at the intersection of folk, country, and rock today” – NPR Music
“The roots-rocker has consistently proved himself to be one of the best songsmiths in the game” – Entertainment Weekly
“The best lyric writer of my generation.” – John Mayer
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for Monday January 18th
- Pressure mounting to speed up COVID-19 rollout in both North and South Carolina
- Teen saves family from house fire after they lost their sense of smell from COVID-19
- Deputies investigate suspicious bag outside Upstate courthouse
- Arrest Made after Pickens County FBI Investigation
- Clemson safety Nolan Turner to return for sixth year
- ‘I thought I was in a movie’: College basketball player surprised with scholarship while working at Walmart
- South Carolina legislature holds meetings online this week in wake of threats against state capitols
- Police, deputies, investigating suspicious package found at Greenville County Courthouse
- Greer Tidbits Updates a Big January in Greer, South Carolina