One of the four former Minneapolis police officers awaiting trial in <a href=”https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/01/us/george-floyd-independent-autopsy/index.html” target=”_blank”>the death of George Floyd</a> has been released on $750,000 bond.
Thomas Lane, 37, was released Wednesday afternoon from the Hennepin County jail, the facility’s website reads.
Lane was one of four officers involved in arresting Floyd
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Man Banned From Yellowstone for Frying Chicken on a Geyser
- BREAKING: Biden Speeds Up Vaccine Rollout By 2 Months
- Police: Man charged with murder after woman found dead in apartment
- Senate confirms Rhode Island governor as Biden's commerce secretary
- FBI and Asheville Police Searching for Armed Robbery Suspect
- Deep South Could See an Extreme Weather Pattern
- Father Gunned Down at Son’s Football Practice
- LIVE: Gov. Cooper expected to open COVID-19 vaccinations to all Group 3 workers
- South Carolina COVID Vaccine update: March 2, 2021
- Governor says South Carolina is ready to begin phase 1B of vaccine distribution