So his emotions had done a 180 after Sunday’s second-straight win.
“I don’t want to lose this feeling,” Burns said. “I don’t want to go back to losing. That sucks.”
The Panthers aren’t perfect, and frankly, Arizona did not look like a team at its best. But Carolina is building, and players appear to be buying into the process under head coach Matt Rhule.
“I really can’t explain it, but everything is just starting to click, and we just need to keep this momentum and keep it going,” Burns said. “I really don’t feel like we have scratched the surface yet, to be honest.”
Considering McCaffrey hasn’t played the last two games, Burns is probably right.
The arrow seems to be pointing up with the Panthers’ 2-2 start. They just have to keep it going that way.
- Trevor Lawrence Test Positive For Coronavirus. Will Miss Several Weeks
- Clemson Football: Boston College Preview
- Curtis Samuel talks about his big plays in New Orleans
- Matt Rhule describes Christian McCaffrey’s first practice back
- Matt Rhule gives update on Christian McCaffrey’s status
- NBA Draft Trades, Free Agency, and 2021 Start Dates with Kevin O’Connor | The Bill Simmons Podcast
- Reactions to College Football Ranking of Top 25 Teams: #1 Clemson #2 Alabama #3 Georgia…
- Dabo Swinney post-practice Wednesday
- ‘Trevor Lawrence is NOT staying at Clemson!’ – Paul Finebaum | First Take
- Week 8 Final Injury Report: Russell Okung doubtful for TNF
Upstate News Headlines
- Landslide shuts down part of NC highway Friday morning
- This man is flying from California to Pennsylvania to make sure his vote is counted
- Emergency officials: Landslide blocking highway; drivers asked to avoid area
- Duke Energy makes progress on power outages, but more than 105,000 in our area still in the dark
- Pandemic leads to new friendship between UPS driver, 4-year-old boy
- Videocast: Cooler This Weekend
- Election emerges as referendum on race relations in America
- Ghost Stories of America: Restaurant workers recall mysteries of former home
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Trump’s “Campaign Against Reality”
- Woman says 6-year-old to blame for loaded gun hidden near Disney entrance