Founded in 2006 by platinum-selling singer/songwriter Edwin McCain and restaurateur Carl Sobocinski, euphoria educates, entices, enlightens and entertains.
This highly anticipated four-day event includes exclusive tasting events, intimate musical experiences, food truck rodeos, cooking demonstrations and wine seminars, as well as multi-course dinners and live music concerts. Dedicated to excellence, euphoria features domestic and international wines, award winning chefs, master sommeliers and renowned singer/songwriters.
Every September, euphoria shines a spotlight on Greenville, South Carolina’s thriving Culinary and Arts Communities. Greenville, situated at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, stands out with it’s award-winning downtown, vast entertainment options and diverse population. Read More at euphoriagreenville.com
Tickets & Events
Looking to attend multiple events? Do you need hotel accommodations too? Take a look at our Ticket & Hotel Packages as well as our pass options for the best value!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Rutherford Co. deputies find suspect wanted for sex crimes with children dead
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday