The coldest months of the year are not only for staying indoors but also for flaunting fun and festive style outside, too. Though, it can be difficult to know how to put every outfit together in a trendy way. Whether you are dressing for nice holiday dinners or cozy evenings in, check out these essential winter fashion tips for men and use them this chilly season!
It may sound cliché to put your safety front and center with winter fashion, but there are many ways to stay warm and stylish. The winter is all about adding extra clothing in creative ways to stay on-trend. Layer up your core with shirts, sweaters, and coats. These variable materials will increase your insulation against the wind and allow you to remove the external layers when indoors. If you need more guidance for warming up your outfit, there are dozens of rules for layering men’s clothes you can try.
Improve Your Coat Selection
Many men simply do not expand beyond one or two items of clothing in a category. Though this is frugal and focused, it can limit your style options. Try improving your coat selection with various materials and styles that will blend seamlessly into your closet. Look for leather jackets if you do not already have one. Choose a color that matches your pants—but if you are at a loss, black is the classiest. Whether you are going into work or out on the town, a pea coat is another important piece to have. This coat will add both flavor and warmth to your wardrobe, bringing wooly style to your outermost layer.
Trusty Pair of Boots
No matter where you live, the winter calls for improved foot protection. The wind, rain, snow, sleet, ice, and frigid air all try to enter your shoes as you walk. However, a trusty pair of boots that you can wear around the office and on the sidewalk is the perfect addition to your winter lineup. Look for Chelsea boots, snow boots, or lace-up work boots to complete your winter style today.
These are but a few of the essential winter fashion tips for men. The list could go on and on, but at the end of the day, fashion is personal. Figure out which colors, fits, patterns, and combinations match your scheme. You want to flaunt what you have, so never feel inadequate when you dress your best.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Gov. McMaster urges quick distribution as hundreds get first dose at Prisma Health’s Greenville facility
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson
- Upstate leaders call for citizens to vaccinate; specifically communities of color
- Pedestrian killed walking along roadway, coroner says
- Coroner: person killed while walking in Greenwood Co. roadway
- Longtime Upstate firefighter and Forestry Commission employee dies at 92
- Several fire crews battling large fire on Glassy Mountain, fire officials say
- Timing of second Covid shot doesn't need to be exact. Just get it, experts say.
- Fauci says vaccinations will help coronavirus variants from emerging