Erik Moses has been named president of Nashville Superspeedway, the first Black man to hold that title at any NASCAR track.Moses most recently served as president of the XFL’s DC Defenders and now leads the charge of the scheduled Nashville reboot in 2021. The 1.33-mile concrete track was built in 2001 by Dover Motorsports and hosted NASCAR and IndyCar events until 2011.Dover announced the hire
Upstate News Headlines
- 15 GIANT Animals You Didn’t Know Existed!
- TOP 3 Scary Movies to Stream for Halloween 2020 // Mike’s Haunted Picks
- Underrated Horror Movies to Stream Online |31 Days of Halloween
- Week 8 fantasy player rankings | Fantasy Focus Live!
- Doing Halloween at home with Aldi
- Hear new audio from Kushner on Trump’s Covid-19 response
- Live In New Orleans —– Waiting for Hurricane Zeta Camera Webcam Stream
- Greenville County Schools will have remote learning Thursday to expected high winds
- Upstate school districts make changes due to tropical storm watch in our area
- Greenville County Schools Announce eLearning Day Thursday Due to Weather Concerns