El Thrifty, the Mexican-themed restaurant and outdoor gathering space located just off the Prisma Swamp Rabbit Trail, has closed its doors for good.
The owners made the announcement via social media Monday evening, stating that a dip in sales as a result of COVID-19 was the cause for the closure.
Upstate News Headlines
- Two Minute Drill: Clemson offensive coordinator Tony Elliott
- Animals Caught On Camera
- Fires continue to scorch thousands of acres out West
- Search continues for missing hiker in Haywood county
- Coroner identifies man killed in fatal truck collision
- Victim identified in fatal wreck on I-26
- Multiple suspects, detention officer charged for contraband in prison
- Commitment 2020: NC Gubernatorial candidates profile
- Jamie Harrison votes absentee, Lindsey Graham attends 'Get out the vote' rally in Upstate
- Videocast: Clear skies, warmer