Gatorade, Pedialyte, Powerade, coconut water — everyone has a favorite “hangover drink” that they swear makes them feel at least mildly less miserable when nursing a headache or sick stomach the morning after drinking. And most of these popular morning remedies have a common thread, too: They’re packed with electrolytes, which are minerals that help keep you hydrated, among all sorts of other important things
Upstate News Headlines
- Are Face Shields Better Than Masks For Coronavirus?
- The Rise and Fall of the TV Dinner – Cheddar Explains
- Redesigning The Office for a Post-Coronavirus World – Cheddar Explains
- Man charged in connection to crash that killed Greenville Co. Sgt.
- Rare, two-headed snake found in Palm Harbor home
- Steve Kornacki Breaks Down Possible Election Scenarios
- Rock legend Fleetwood Mac joins TikTok | GMA
- Playing in the Band: Celebrating Bob Weir’s Birthday
- Raccoons break into California bank
- Presidential Debate Preview!