CHARLESTON, SC (FOX Carolina) Amid the coronavirus outbreak, and following orders from local, state and federal officials to limit gatherings, the Diocese of Charleston decided to suspend all masses until further notice.
Bishop Robert E. Guglielmone and his leadership team made the announcement on Tuesday, saying the decision is to
Upstate News Headlines
- Staying warm today, showers this weekend
- Community still reeling from death of Greenville Co. deputy
- Bond denied for woman accused of killing another woman in Greenville Co.
- Prayer vigil for Sgt. Conley Jumper’s family
- Four Legged Friends: Critter Connection
- Gas tanker fire shuts down I-26
- Fall Weather Week: Fall brings thousands of birds over the NC mountains
- Kamala Harris in North Carolina
- Cool down on the way
- Clemson students stage sit-in to demand more resources for sexual assault survivors