COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced Sunday that the total number of positive COVID-19 cases climbed higher, with 22 new cases.
The total caseload has now risen to 195, with two of the new cases found in Greenville County.
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- Dispatch: Crews tackling fire in Union Mill Hill area
- Krispy Kreme Announces New Christmas Donuts for 2020
- Deputies: Suspects wanted in TN arrested in Arden
- Crews: Fire rips through abandoned house in Easley
- Trump pardons Flynn, taking direct aim at Russia probe
- McMaster gives DHEC authority to move forward with school COVID-19 testing program
- SC DHEC Announces over 1200 New Covid-19 Infections :: November 25
- Deputies: Greenville Co. pastor charged with child sex crimes spanning over a decade
- FOX Carolina Investigates: Internet romance scams on the rise during COVID-19