COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – DHEC on Monday announced 1,174 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and 27 new confirmed virus-related deaths across South Carolina.
13 of the <a href=”https://scdhec.gov/sites/default/files/media/document/COVID-19-Death-Summary-11-30-2020.pdf” target=”_blank”>new deaths announced Monday</a> were from Upstate counties.
Greenville County also saw the highest number of <a href=”http://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/EeUCCjRBR6sjPWL45CRoa0v?domain=link.mediaoutreach.meltwater.com” target=”_blank”>new cases on Monday</a>,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual
- Dry January is moist for some at the rocky start of 2021
- 'Peanuts' pen pals find comfort in correspondence
- CDC reports record number of daily COVID-19 vaccinations as states struggle with supply
- Play for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVI, presented by Caesars Rewards