COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) Monday, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control announced an additional 135 new coronavirus cases and 8 additional deaths.
These new numbers bring the state’s total cases to 6,757 and deaths to 283.
Six of the individuals who passed away were elderly. Two elderly
Upstate News Headlines
- The Merge Records Roster Covers Georgia Bands to Raise Money for Stacey Abrams' Fair Fight
- The Funniest Tweets of the Week
- Former Marine, fiance trying to move forward after their houseboat sank
- Greenville Law Enforcement hold 20th annual Eric Nicholson Blood drive
- DHEC outlines vaccine plans
- T.L. Hanna addresses state championship ticket issue
- Upstate radio station hosts toy drive
- Greenville County Schools declines rapid COVID-19 testing kits
- Man charged for September homicide
- South Carolina sees highest daily COVID-19 spike since pandemic began