COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control says COVID-19 cases keep climbing across the state.
A news release Saturday indicates the agency has confirmed 986 new cases and identified 22 new probable cases of the novel coronavirus. 51 new confirmed deaths and 6
Upstate News Headlines
- Armed guards at St. Pete early voting site told deputies they were hired by Trump campaign, election
- Congressional races heat up as Democrats try to flip Senate
- Two largest wildfires in Colorado history could merge
- Americans face food insecurity amid pandemic financial fallout
- Meet a 102-year-old veteran who went skydiving
- Raging Colorado wildfire forces thousands to evacuate
- Massive infernos devastate Colorado
- Can vitamin D help fight COVID-19?
- Final presidential debate shows starkly different views of COVID-19
- Teenager allegedly plotted to kill Joe Biden, federal prosecutors say