COLUMBIA, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina’s coronavirus case count is nearing 20,000 and the death toll has surpassed 600, according to the latest DHEC numbers.
The state saw 582 new cases on Monday and new new deaths.
Currently, the state has seen 19,378 confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 602
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC releases latest information on COVID-19 cases, deaths in state
- Nebraska man hits jackpot twice in one year
- Future Zeta Likely to Strike the Central Gulf Coast & Bring Rain to the Upstate Next Week
- 2020 election may see a surge in young voters
- Upcoming Extreme Pattern
- Clemson fans decide if Trevor Lawrence stays or goes
- Senate GOP pushing Barrett ahead past Democrats’ blockade
- Teen Kroger employee offers his own money to help man pay for groceries
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith