How local governments deal with the pandemic may leave scholars with the data to potentially reform our criminal justice system, says Furman University professor Brittany Arsiniega.
Arsiniega, an attorney and an assistant professor of politics and international affairs at Furman, is currently on a team suing the Spartanburg Detention Center
Upstate News Headlines
- Sean Connery’s Top 50 greatest James Bond quotes
- NFL Week 8 Fantasy Football Advice 2020: Starts, Sits (LATE GAMES) | ASK YOUR LINEUP QUESTIONS
- Week 8 Starts and Sits! | NFL Fantasy Live
- Joey Galloway reacts to Clemson at Notre Dame: No Chance without Trevor Lawrence | College Football
- Tim Tebow believes Clemson could beat Notre Dame without Trevor Lawrence | Get Up
- Paul Finebaum goes crazy Trevor Lawrence C0-I9 will chance Clemson’s rank in CFP: College Football
- ACC Week 08 Boston College @ Clemson NCAA 14 Simulation College Football Revamped
- Greenville doctors concerned by surge in cases, increase in hospitalizations
- Upcoming Major Cool Down
- Dog Halloween costumes!