Bostic, NC (FOX Carolina) – Deputies in Rutherford County say two people were found dead following a welfare check at a home over the weekend.
According to the sheriff’s office, deputies were called to a home in the gated community of Summit Parkway Development in Bostic.
Deputies say the
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- GRAPHIC WARNING: Greenville Co. bodycam video shows man's head shut in car door
- 'COVID bandit' leaves massive $6,800 tip for staff at Denver restaurant
- Deputies search for suspect who refused to stop, hit house with car, fled on foot
- The Postal Service has unveiled its new delivery vehicle design. It's a pretty radical change
- States rush to catch up on delayed COVID-19 vaccines, expand access
- Golf world reacts to news of Tiger Woods' crash
- Greer PD: Passenger falls out of car, airlifted to hospital
- Man killed when tree fell on him while working, coroner says
- Venomous spiders found at University of Michigan library prompts two-day shutdown
- Tree surgeon falls 30ft from lift-bucket, dies while working, says coroner