HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Henderson County deputies said runaway teen has been located safe.
Deputies said that runaway 17-year-old Hannah Patterson was located safe on Thursday.
Patterson had been missing since Tuesday.
MORE NEWS – <a class=”tnt-asset-link” style=”font-size: 1.17em;” href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/news/man-pleads-guilty-after-slapping-reporters-rear-on-live-tv/article_c0107c9e-ec9f-11ea-bcde-0fd3192ef859.html”>Man pleads guilty after slapping reporter’s rear on live TV</a>
Upstate News Headlines
- Turner says Clemson secondary is playing as well as ever
- Helms playing for ‘dream school,’ grew up in ‘fun’ rivalry
- ‘Great feeling’ for Simpson to make impact at Tech
- COVID-19 hospitalizations nearly double in Wisconsin
- Stretching for two minutes a day can make you less stressed
- Kitten rescued by firefighters from busy overpass | Animalkind
- Mom’s struggle when teaching her kindergartner sight words is hilarious
- Is it safe to go to the dentist during COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing pandemic fatigue?
- Breathtaking fall scenes from around the world