HENDERSONVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Henderson County deputies said a chase that began in Mars Hill ended when deputies pinned the suspect’s vehicle against the guardrail of an I-26 exit ramp at Mile Marker 49 Monday afternoon.
Deputies said the suspect hit stop strips when the car entered Henderson County,
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- State and local law enforcement work together to secure State House grounds ahead of inauguration day
- Elvis Presley's Graceland starting virtual tours
- A Colorful Retirement Community Transcends Easy Definition in Some Kind of Heaven
- Can Sex and the City Soar Sans Samantha and Address Its White Feminism?
- Post Malone is donating 10,000 of his sold out Crocs to frontline workers
- 17-year-old identified as victim in double fatal shooting in Greer, coroner says
- Congressman Madison Cawthorn: I don’t feel I had any responsibility for them attacking the Capitol
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine process latest
- NC sets record for COVID-19 hospitalizations
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine changes