Russell Stall puts his pen down upon his desk and stretches. It’s been a long day juggling different tasks for his seat on Greenville’s City Council.
“I’m trying to be a voice for those who don’t have a voice,” he says, explaining why he ran for the position. “Just
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor
- Crews battle brush fire on Glassy Mountain in Greenville Co.
- McMaster weighs in on vaccine distribution, hospital capacity