GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – Patrick Kelly is a schoolteacher and advocate for public education.
“It seems pretty black-and-white in our state’s constitution that the state cannot provide public funds for direct aid to private or religious schools,“ he commented after watching the proceedings in Orangeburg today.
Today, the Governor’s
Upstate News Headlines
- Zeta May Bring Tropical Storm Conditions to the Upstate Thursday
- South Carolina Announces Latest COVID-19 Update for October 26th
- Zeta expected to gain strength, become hurricane today, impact Carolinas
- DHEC: 755 new COVID-19 cases, 20 more deaths on Monday in SC
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- It's a boy — a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World
- Monday 10 am update: Tropical Storm Zeta soon to be a hurricane in Gulf
- McDowell Co. Sheriff’s Office: Traffic stop leads deputy to wanted federal fugitive, multiple drugs and a defaced handgun
- Anderson Co. deputies seek help identifying suspect involved in a shooting incident
- Laurens Co. Sheriff’s Office taking applications for Christmas for Kids program