WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is acknowledging he played down the projected impact of the deadly coronavrius early this year and says he meant to avoid creating a panic.
A new book by journalist Bob Woodward reveals that Trump told Woodward he had been warned in January that the
Upstate News Headlines
- Fireworks Show Planned for Upstate Veterans Salute
- Educators Speak Out About Mental Health Toll Of Teaching Through Pandemic | NBC Nightly News
- Trump Unlikely To Fulfill Promise To Deport Millions | NBC News NOW
- NASA’s OSIRIS-REx Spacecraft Touches Down On Asteroid | NBC News NOW
- Rhetoric Versus Reality: Where The Candidates Stand On Fixing The Economy | NBC News NOW
- Mobile mammography units helping doctors reach underserved women, study says
- From muted mics to topics chosen, here’s what you need to know about the final Trump-Biden debate
- New electric Hummer to feature ‘crab walk’ mode
- Governor McMaster will be in the Upstate to promote two grant programs for small businesses and non-profits.
- Visitation begins today for fallen deputy