For more than 37 years Dana Thorpe has worked in museums across the country, spending most of that time leading midsize museums specializing in history. Thorpe, who is CEO of the Upcountry History Museum, has been there since 2013.
What’s the best part about your job?
The best part of
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother