As daily Covid-19 infections surpass 3000 cases in South Carolina, hospital bed availability is becoming a concern. In Greenville County, over 77% of hospital beds are occupied and nearly 80% of ICU beds are occupied statewide. The Upstate has the second highest hospital bed occupancy with 81%. with Spartanburg having the highest with 92.8%. Anderson with 88.9%, Greenville with 77.1% and Pickens with 58.1%.
These dashboards provide a look at the hospital situation in the state.
A Look at Cumulative Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway