ATLANTA, GA (FOX Carolina) Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard Jr. said he will announce his decision regarding charges in the officer-involved shooting of Rayshard Brooks on Wednesday afternoon.
The announcement will be made during a 3 p.m. news conference.
<a href=”https://www.foxcarolina.com/atlanta-police-killing-of-rayshard-brooks-leads-to-officers-firing-and-chiefs-resignation/article_50968cae-3b28-5d6f-9734-08dd38e2945e.html” target=”_blank”>Brooks was shot and killed by a now-former
Upstate News Headlines
- Daily death statistics from Covid this winter could be staggering: Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- Please ‘follow the Fauci,’ urges CNBC’s Shepard Smith
- NASA astronaut casts her ballot on ISS
- Bullying in online classrooms a growing problem
- The safety and efficacy for Covid-19 vaccine has never been higher, it looks promising: Dr. Francis
- Wildfires are raging in Colorado, destroying homes and forcing hundreds to evacuate
- Climate change is contributing to health problems in Sellers, South Carolina
- FAQ: Absentee voting in South Carolina
- Family searching for remains of missing South Carolina man
- Lou Dobbs is telling South Carolina residents not to vote for Lindsey Graham