CLEMSON, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – Driving and riding for Uber will soon be a little different.
Starting May 18, those who use the rideshare app will have to wear a face mask.
The company is focusing on accountability and enforcement.
FOX Carolina spoke with a local driver along Clemson Boulevard
Upstate News Headlines
- CDC lifts ban on cruises and paves way for return to sailing
- US coronavirus cases hit record daily high, experts warn daily death rates will triple by mid-January
- Upstate woman dies after fatally shooting husband, then herself, coroner says
- VIDEO: Monster alligator patrols the fairways at Florida golf course
- Howie Thompson named as new Greenville Police Chief
- EXTREME VIDEO! Crazy Hurricane ZETA in New Orleans, Louisiana (Oct 29, 2020)
- More Tropical Trouble Next Week; Gulf Cannot Write This One Off
- Get ready to 'fall back': 5 tips for easing out of daylight saving time
- Week 6 of high school football: Highlights and scores
- On coronavirus, President Trump and health advisers go their separate ways