DHEC has launched a new interactive map to make it easier for South Carolina residents find Covid-19 vaccination sites and schedule an appointment to get the vaccine. If you are 70 or older, you’ll be able to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment today.
Starting today, individuals can also call DHEC’s Care Line at 1-855-472-3432 for assistance in providing the contact number for scheduling an appointment. The Care Line can’t schedule an appointment but can help provide the phone numbers of locations offering vaccine appointments.
Please find additional information here. Current vaccine information is available at scdhec.gov/vaxfacts.
Find a vaccination site near you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC DHEC Gives Covid-19 Update: January 26th
- Woodlands at Furman becomes first facility in the state to receive second dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine update: Tuesday, Jan. 26
- 17-year-old arrested in mass murder, Police say family argument lead to killings
- Watch as Large Tornado Crosses Alabama Interstate | Flying Debris Blows Out Windshield
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate