ATLANTA, GA (FOX Carolina) Wednesday, the number of cases of COVID-19 in Georgia surged by more than 50 – reaching nearly 200.
At noon each day, the Georgia Department of Public Health releases an update on the coronavirus impact within the state. Wednesday, they reported 197 cases had been confirmed.
Upstate News Headlines
- Local businesses prepare for Black Friday
- Heat lamps in high demand for outdoor dinning due to pandemic
- Trump team requests recount of Georgia’s presidential race
- South Carolina schedules execution but doesn’t have drugs
- Golden Strip School of Music opens in Greenville
- Reward offered for “armed and dangerous” duo suspected in disappearance of missing man, deputies say
- Sheriff’s office in WNC staying closed through Thanksgiving after COVID-19 cluster involving several deputies
- Hundreds of Anderson County families show up for drive-thru turkey distribution
- Electric scooters could be coming to Spartanburg. Here’s where you’d be able to ride
- Community Thanksgiving distribution event