RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A North Carolina husband and wife who have been playing the same set of lottery numbers for 26 years have won more than $366,000.
Terry Coggeshall claimed the prize Thursday at the headquarters of the North Carolina Education Lottery in Raleigh.
He says the lucky numbers
Upstate News Headlines
- Anderson Co. deputies: 21 arrested in prostitution bust
- From South Carolina to Vegas, Daisy Cakes hasn’t lost its family roots
- 10 Great Gifts for Movie Lovers – 2020
- Police: Asheville man arrested for kidnapping, assaulting man inside residence
- Asheville PD searching for man they say forced his way into home, took aim at another man
- Rina Sawayama Shares New Song “LUCID,” Announces SAWAYAMA Deluxe Edition
- Wednesday Practice Insider: Tigers getting healthy, but lose valuable receiver
- Anderson Co. deputies searching for woman accused of battery
- The 20 Best Sci-Fi Movies on Netflix (Nov. 2020)
- Doctors warn about eye damage from UV lights to kill the coronavirus