As part of their annual campaign to support the community, Countybank and Greenwood Capital donated $48,385 to United Way of Greenville County.
The Countybank Foundation contributed $10,000 of the funds, while the rest of the money was raised through personal pledge donations made by associates from both organizations.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Black Lives Matter protest against police brutality focuses on 2019 body cam video
- SC lawmakers consider bill to ticket slow left lane drivers
- President Biden says COVID-19 stimulus plan means $1,400 checks being sent this month
- VIDEO: Biker crosses drawbridge in Daytona Beach as it raises
- Videocast: Sunny Sunday Ahead
- As violence surges, some question Portland, Oregon, axing special police unit
- Greenville County deputies searching for missing 79-year-old man
- With more people at home during pandemic, septic issues surge
- Missouri real estate agent charged in plan to kill ex-mother-in-law
- Florida woman finds hissing alligator in her garage, video shows