Gaffney, SC (FOX Carolina) – Troopers with the South Carolina Highway Patrol say a driver has died following a fatal collision Wednesday morning.
According to highway patrol, the crash happened just after 5 a.m. along I-85 southbound near mile marker 86, about five miles south of Gaffney.
Troopers say two vehicles, a 2017 Chevy Spark and a 2013 Nissan SUV were traveling south when the driver of the Chevy Spark made an improper lane change striking the Nissan causing the Chevy to overturn.
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina Adds 1174 New Covid-19 Cases as Percent Positive Rate Rises to 18%
- Snow Has Begun to Fall Across the North Carolina Mountains
- What to Know Before Moving to Greenville South Carolina
- NC reports highest number of coronavirus hospitalizations
- Georgia Republican officials reject Trump’s calls to overturn election results
- Denver Downs holding social distancing-friendly drive-in movie screening of ‘Polar Express’
- Deputies: 2 suspects face charges in killing of missing man, kidnapping of woman who was able to escape
- Deputies: Missing person deceased, suspects charged and arrested in Rutherford Co.
- DHEC: SC sees 1,174 new virus cases, 27 more deaths Monday
- Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs certifies general election results