To get vaccinated or not to get vaccinated – that’s the big question on many people’s minds now that COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out across the world. We wanted to find out if people on the streets are willing to get vaccinated and what their main fears are when it comes to being vaccinated for COVID-19.
We also spoke to experts about the vaccines currently being rolled out or in the final stages of evaluation, from companies like Moderna, BioNTech-Pfizer and AstraZeneca.Are people’s concerns are justified?
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19