In an effort to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus, Bon Secours St. Francis Health System has brought in virus-killing robots that use ultraviolet light to wipe out harmful microbes and germs.
The LightStrike Germ-Zapping Robots have been proven to deactivate the coronavirus in two minutes, according to a
Upstate News Headlines
- DHEC warns SC at ‘pivotal point’ as state sees highest single-day spike in new virus cases yet
- District: Chase ends with burglary suspect’s arrest on an Upstate school’s property, disrupting dismissal
- TL Hanna apologizes after some parents were upset that they were not able to buy first batch of state championship tickets
- Clemson announces plan to offer COVID-19 testing to community this month
- 72-year-old Lexington SC woman dead after being shot in the face
- Polk County Deputies: Traffic stop turns into drug bust after short struggle with suspect
- Greenville Co. Schools declines rapid COVID-19 tests being offered by state, asks anyone who has symptoms to stay home
- Greenwood police: One injured in shooting on Phoenix St.
- US House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- Buncombe deputies searching for missing man