The Atlantic Coast Conference announced today that the Clemson at Florida State football game will be postponed. The game was originally scheduled to be played today, Saturday, Nov. 21 at noon.
The postponement follows this morning’s game conference call at which time both teams’ medical personnel were unable to mutually agree on moving forward with the game. Both teams continue to adhere to the minimum outlined protocols within the ACC Medical Advisory Group report, which is available on theACC.com (full report).
As was previously announced, the 2020 ACC Football scheduling model includes 11 games (10 conference plus one non-conference), played over at least 13 weeks with each team having two open dates.
- Venables sees young roster developing down stretch
- Williams happy to deliver big hit, make bigger impact on field
- Greene thankful for Clemson opportunity, has big plans ahead
- Took some time for Davis to get ‘mojo’ back against Pitt
- Mellusi patience paying off into bigger role
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne Scores Twice Against Pitt
- Discussing Trevor Lawrence’s future with Clemson
- Clemson Moves to #3 in Latest AP College Football Poll
- Clemson 52, Pitt 17: James Skalski postgame
- Mario Goodrich postgame
Upstate News Headlines
- Let there be Peace
- Xbox Console Update Brings Dynamic Backgrounds, Next-Gen Optimization Badges and Game Pass Improvements
- Doom Eternal Gets Release Date and Trailer for Nintendo Switch Edition
- New Coastal Plain League baseball team in Spartanburg announces team naming contest
- The Best Gacha Games to Play Today
- Anderson deputies search for missing juvenile
- Greenville County Schools to offer kindergarten and first grade enrollment Dec. 1-4
- Culinary Rising
- Top secret: Biden gets access to President’s Daily Brief
- Morning Star