GREENVILLE, SC (FOX Carolina) – The Greenville Police Department on Friday afternoon asked drivers to avoid Mauldin Road near Fairforest Way.
The agency tweeted just before 5 p.m. that officers were working a deadly wreck near that intersection.
Our crews on scene noted GPD officers also blocked off the intersection
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Gov. McMaster urges quick distribution as hundreds get first dose at Prisma Health’s Greenville facility
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson
- Upstate leaders call for citizens to vaccinate; specifically communities of color
- Pedestrian killed walking along roadway, coroner says
- Coroner: person killed while walking in Greenwood Co. roadway
- Longtime Upstate firefighter and Forestry Commission employee dies at 92
- Several fire crews battling large fire on Glassy Mountain, fire officials say
- Timing of second Covid shot doesn't need to be exact. Just get it, experts say.
- Fauci says vaccinations will help coronavirus variants from emerging