GAFFNEY, SC (FOX Carolina) — Students in Cherokee County are one step closer to being back to five days of in-person school after district officials make adjustments to the hybrid schedule.
Instead of having just two days of in-person learning, students will add in a third day every other week.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Centre Stage’s Apples in Winter Now Streaming Through March 14th
- Positive cases, hospitalizations due to COVID-19 continue to decline in South Carolina
- Live Video: Watch the Greenville Zoo Giraffe Cam
- 3 suspects charged in connection to murder of USC Upstate student
- Gov. McMaster tours new Upstate vaccination clinic
- Car slams in Spartanburg body shop during chase, troopers say
- Mom charged with murder of 7-year-old son
- Can you get vaccinated if you’re currently breastfeeding or about to start breastfeeding?
- Latest COVID-19 vaccine news for Georgia: More shots coming soon
- NC preparing for Johnson & Johnson vaccine: #WakeUpCLT To Go 3-2-21