Former trauma surgeon Dr. L. Ray Matthews discusses research looking into the potential impact of vitamin D in the fight against the coronavirus.
ABC News Live Prime, Weekdays at 7EST & 9EST
WATCH the ABC News Live Stream Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Ma8oQLmSM
Upstate News Headlines
- Some Upstate farmers see a shortage of Christmas Trees this year
- Health experts share tips to cope with depression, loneliness this holiday season
- Social Media Listening Center shares popular Cyber Monday trends, keywords
- Winter weather advisories in effect for higher elevations in some WNC counties
- SC officials push for more COVID-19 testing after Thanksgiving
- 15-year-old killed, brother injured in camper fire in Swain Co., deputies say
- Asheville Police investigate homicide on Gay St.
- Moderna asking US, European regulators to OK its virus shots
- Rapid testing coming to SC schools
- State health officials recommend testing after Thanksgiving