Video above: COVID-19 and flu: Infectious diseases expert breaks down differencesU.S. Rep. Salud Carbajal, a California Democrat, has contracted coronavirus, he announced on social media Tuesday evening.Just one day after posting that he’d been exposed to someone with the virus but had tested negative, Carbajal said he began to experience mild symptoms.”I was instructed to take another test today by the Attending Physician.
Upstate News Headlines
- Unwind With Cute baby animals videos compilation cute animals
- Tamika Hamilton could become the only Christian, Black female Republican in US House
- Make a self-inflating balloon with Ginger Zee with 3 easy steps l GMA Digital
- Can vitamin D help prevent COVID-19?
- The Sneak: A True Crime Podcast – “The Heist” (Episode 2) | USA TODAY
- U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos visits Upstate schools
- Videocast: Tracking Zeta This Week
- Ghost story: Elizabeth of Trinity Episcopal Church
- Have the top 3 teams in college football separated from the rest? | College Football Playoff
- Would Trevor Lawrence actually stay at Clemson for another year? | SportsCenter