ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – As Buncombe County’s cumulative COVID-19 cases count rose to 8,220 and deaths to 143 on Wednesday, Buncombe County officials said there is evidence of “substantial and increased community transmission.”
Officials said Buncombe County, the City of Asheville, and Town of Montreat will move to add
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Swamp Rabbits Home for Three Games Next Weekend
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update: January 21, 2021
- Watch as tidal wave slams Manado Indonesia
- New Mexico County Commissioner Arrested at DC Checkpoint
- Can your Covid-19 mask protect you from getting the stomach bug?
- QAnon believers hit with disappointment after President Biden’s inauguration
- Details on President Biden’s COVID-19 plan covers vaccine and PPE shortages and reopening schools
- Hare are Clemson Football’s Top 5 Plays Of 2020
- Biden revokes Trump report promoting 'patriotic education'
- 3 officers fire at man waving gun who would not obey commands, chief says