ASHEVILLE, NC (FOX Carolina) – Buncombe County Deputies are looking for two people wanted for questioning in a fraud and counterfeit currency investigation.
According to the sheriff’s office, detectives with the BCSO’s Property Crimes Division are attempting to identify the suspects from an incident that occurred in the Candler area.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville County Schools Give Elearning update plus a coyote visits a SC school
- Asheville PD seeks public help finding man wanted for kidnapping, assault
- Cowpens getting new look thanks to grant
- Photos released of 3-year-old killed in homicide case involving cooking show winner
- Hearing reveals alarming new details about suspect arrested after FBI raid
- South Carolina leaders say the covid vaccine is rolling out at a slow pace
- Rock Hill establishing community vaccination clinic
- Viral moments from the Joe Biden inauguration ceremony
- DHEC: 3,363 new COVID cases in SC, 39 deaths
- DHEC says parents of medically fragile children can get vaccine