Didn’t think a boy could be a Karen? Wait til you seem this child throw a tantrum over his milkshake.
Child Karen abusing McDonald’s worker, throws milkshake at her, please subscribe http://bit.ly/3oD0qg1
Fast food workers don’t get paid enough. If you want to stay up to date on viral stories like these, please hit that subscribe button below. Go ahead, I’ll wait. You done? Thank you!
The video shows a child throwing a milkshake at the worker—who appears to be trying to calm him down. The video then cuts to the boy standing on a counter barefoot. A staff member in the background is seen looking on.
After a few seconds, a bystander grabs the boy by his shirt and pulls him down. The man then escorts the boy of the restaurant.
It’s not immediately clear what McDonald’s location the video was shot at or when it was taken. A McDonald’s spokesperson told 7NEWS.com.au the incident was referred to authorities who attended the store. As it was subject to a police matter, the spokesperson said they were unable to comment on the specific incident. She said, “The safety of our employees and our customers is our number one priority and we do not tolerate any form of anti-social behaviour in our restaurants.”
What do you think of a child throwing a milkshake at a McDonald’s worker? Sound off in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe by hitting my face on the right hand side.
Child abusing McDonald’s worker, throws milkshake at her, please read http://www.joseph-morris.com/child-abusing-mcdonalds-worker-2021
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It