GREENVILLE, S.C. (FOX Carolina) – The most severe COVID-19 cases have often seen patients on uncomfortable, invasive ventilators as the virus wreaks havoc on the respiratory system. However, an Upstate health system is the first in South Carolina to get a new tool to help treat patients.
Bon Secours St.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars