CHICAGO (AP) Robert Beric scored his fourth goal in four games and the Chicago Fire beat the Atlanta United 2-0 on Sunday night.
Chicago (4-7-3) leapfrogged over Atlanta (4-7-2) by a point in the Eastern Conference.
Beric scored his sxith goal of the season in the 39th minute to put Chicago on top by a pair. Fabian Herbers got Chicago on the board seven minutes in with his fourth goal of the season on a shot from the left side of the net.
Upstate News Headlines
- U.S. virus cases soaring, hospitalizations hitting records
- Chris Christie and Rahm Emanuel discuss the election homestretch | ABC News
- Six for the Win: Pennsylvania voters share their thoughts ahead of the election | ABC News
- Unbelievable Giant Animals Caught on Camera – Biggest Animals in The World
- Senate votes to advance Barrett toward final confirmation for Supreme Court
- Election could stoke US marijuana market, sway Congress
- President Trump aide says 'we're not going to control the pandemic'
- A family that raised $2 million for their baby's life-saving medical treatment has received it for free
- Pope Francis appoints America's first Black cardinal, Wilton Gregory
- Chick fil A Spicy Chicken Sandwich Recipe | Copycat Recipe