Erica Stine’s foray into the design world began at the Fine Arts Center in Greenville.
“I learned a little bit of everything,” Stine, 30, says. “It was basically like getting college courses at the high school level, and it was really incredible to have access to that.”
The fledgling furniture
Upstate News Headlines
- I-26 West closed near Columbus due to overturned log truck, firefighters ask drivers to avoid area
- This One-Pot Lasagna Will Be Your New Weeknight Favorite
- Is Facebook really ready for the 2020 election?
- North Carolina resumes processing deficient absentee ballots
- Bruce Willis reprises 'Die Hard' role in unexpected way
- Greenville park has a fiery past
- Spirit of actress often seen leading audience in ovation after performances
- Hurricane Laura evacuees — many with nowhere to go — ordered to leave hotels
- 722 new confirmed cases of COVI-19 in South Carolina on Sunday; 12 additional confirmed deaths, says
- Clemson Tigerama Goes Virtual This Year