RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A former North Carolina state senator and a Wake County man have settled a lawsuit accusing the ex-lawmaker of breaking up the man’s marriage to the legislator’s aide, attorneys said on Tuesday.
Arthur Johns <a target="—blank" href="https://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/state/nccapitol/2020/08/28/19258574/Johns%E2%80%94v.%E2%80%94Gunn%E2%80%94-%E2%80%94Complaint%E2%80%94%E2%80%94Filed%E2%80%948.24.2020%E2%80%94%E2%80%94by%E2%80%94Richard%E2%80%94Gantt-DMID1-5nzy3ob7x.pdf">sued</a> then-Sen. Rick Gunn of Alamance County last summer.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC