ANDERSON, SC (FOX Carolina) – South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson announced Thursday that an Anderson man was arrested on four charges related to the sexual exploitation of minors.
Timothy James Walker, Sr., 66, is charged with with one count of criminal solicitation of a minor, one count of sexual
Upstate News Headlines
- South Carolina announces latest COVID-19 update (October 31, 2020)
- RIP Sean Connery: Iconic James Bond Originator Dies at 90
- Illinois QB Brandon Peters Tests Positive for COVID-19, Out vs. Purdue
- US election 2020: Trump criticised over false claim doctors profit from Covid deaths – live updates
- Sean Connery, famed for playing James Bond, dies age 90
- Win or lose, with Trump, prepare for the unimaginable after the election
- Sean Connery dies, iconic “James Bond” actor passes away at 90
- Control of House and Senate at stake in 2020 election
- Tracing the haunting roots of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”
- What can lawn signs really tell us about where an election is headed?