We have seen the Patriots get off to slow starts before. But without Tom Brady and a host of players on defense, how does their 2–4 start in this unusual season affect the way we should think about them moving forward?
We’re going to tread lightly here, since being critical of the on-field decisions and roster construction theory employed by the best head coach in modern NFL history has a way of coming back to make us all look silly.
Bill Belichick is not infallible, but just think of how many times his teams have slogged through September and October, causing us to leap off the couch eager to be among the ones who correctly pinpointed the end of the Patriot Dynasty—a run so incredible that it was actually several different dynasties overlapping one another. And then those teams shapeshifted, reviving themselves with new life in November and December, while
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh
- History teacher explains the inauguration to kids, how to celebrate change
- Inaugural Poet Amanda Gorman reads ‘The Hill We Climb’
- President Trump leaves White House for final time on Marine One: full video
- DHEC working to ensure 'every drop' from vaccine vials coming into SC goes 'into arms'
- Man arrested after woman stabbed multiple times at SC Waffle House, deputies say
- South Carolina politicians, officials react to President Biden's inauguration, Trump presidency
- DHEC: 3,567 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 56 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 18